RUN FOR THE BAGEL 2014
27 Years Running!
Run for the Bagel will be held Saturday, July 19th. Pick your race- 10K Run, 5K Run, 5K Walk or One Mile Fun Run!
Run through the streets of Mattoon on a flat and partially shaded course. This run will begin in front of the Bus Station (19th and Broadway) and will end at our Y!. All 5K/10K Runners, 5K Walkers and Timed Fun Runners will have Champion/MYLAPS disposable Bib Timing in their registration packet. Real time results will be from the start mat to the finish line. For race maps click the following: 10K Race, 5K Race, One Mile Fun Run
Runners who register prior to July 17 may pick up race packets at the Y after 12pm on Thursday, July 17, or beginning at 6am on July 19th
RACE DAY INFO:
Location: Mattoon Y Bock Gym
Time: 6am-6:30am. Registration will close promptly at 6:30am
Race Start: Bus Station (19th and Broadway)
5K Run and Walk 7:10am
1 Mile Fun Run-7:15am
Race End: Mattoon Area Family YMCA (16th and Richmond)
* Strollers are allowed behind racers. No rollerblades, headphones or dogs are allowed on the course. Porta-potties will be available at start line.
Timing and Results
Championship 24/7 will provide computerized results for all chip timed events. Race results will be posted at www.mattoonmultisport.com, at the Y and on our website(the following Monday).
How to get to the Y
Take I-57 to exit 190B for Mattoon. Go west on Charleston Avenue to 16th Street and turn right. Go two blocks north. The Y will be on your left at 221 North 16th Street.
Age Divisions: Awards:
- 10& under 5K/10K Run-Male/Female Overall, Masters (40-49) and
- 11-14 Grandmasters (50+)
- 15-19 5K Run- Trophies- Top 4 each age/gender division
- 20-24 10K Run- Trophies-Top 3 each age/gender
- 25-29 division
- 30-34 5K Participation Walk- Medals at finish line
- 35-39 Fun Run- Ribbons at finish line
- 40-44 Masters Timed Fun Run- Ribbons and Trophies
- 45-49 for overall male/female
- 50-54 Grandmasters
One Mile Fun Run (untimed)-$5
One Mile Timed Fun Run-$7
* A late registration fee of $5 will be added starting July 17th.
No Refunds on registrations
For more information on Run for the Bagel, please contact Jill Rohr at email@example.com.