RUN FOR THE BAGEL 2014
Thanks to all who joined us for Run for the Bagel 2014! To view race results please visit www.mattoonmultisport.com.
We look forward to Run for the Bagel 2015! We hope you do too!
27 Years Running!
Run for the Bagel will be held Saturday, July 19th. Pick your race- 10K Run, 5K Run, 5K Walk or One Mile Fun Run!
Run through the streets of Mattoon on a flat and partially shaded course. This run will begin in front of the Bus Station (19th and Broadway) and will end at our Y!. All 5K/10K Runners, 5K Walkers and Timed Fun Runners will have Champion/MYLAPS disposable Bib Timing in their registration packet. Real time results will be from the start mat to the finish line. For race maps click the following: 10K Race, 5K Race, One Mile Fun Run
Runners who register prior to July 17 may pick up race packets at the Y after 12pm on Thursday, July 17, or beginning at 6am on July 19th
RACE DAY INFO:
Location: Mattoon Y Bock Gym
Time: 6am-6:30am. Registration will close promptly at 6:30am
Race Start: Bus Station (19th and Broadway)
5K Run and Walk 7:10am
1 Mile Fun Run-7:15am
Race End: Mattoon Area Family YMCA (16th and Richmond)
* Strollers are allowed behind racers. No rollerblades, headphones or dogs are allowed on the course. Porta-potties will be available at start line.
Timing and Results
Championship 24/7 will provide computerized results for all chip timed events. Race results will be posted at www.mattoonmultisport.com, at the Y and on our website(the following Monday).
How to get to the Y
Take I-57 to exit 190B for Mattoon. Go west on Charleston Avenue to 16th Street and turn right. Go two blocks north. The Y will be on your left at 221 North 16th Street.
Age Divisions: Awards:
- 10& under 5K/10K Run-Male/Female Overall, Masters (40-49) and
- 11-14 Grandmasters (50+)
- 15-19 5K Run- Trophies- Top 4 each age/gender division
- 20-24 10K Run- Trophies-Top 3 each age/gender
- 25-29 division
- 30-34 5K Participation Walk- Medals at finish line
- 35-39 Fun Run- Ribbons at finish line
- 40-44 Masters Timed Fun Run- Ribbons and Trophies
- 45-49 for overall male/female
- 50-54 Grandmasters
One Mile Fun Run (untimed)-$5
One Mile Timed Fun Run-$7
* A late registration fee of $5 will be added starting July 17th.
No Refunds on registrations
For more information on Run for the Bagel, please contact Jill Rohr at email@example.com.