BEST SUMMER EVER!
FRIENDSHIP, BELONGING AND SKILL BUILDING
FUN FOR KIDS, PEACE OF MIND FOR YOU!
- Providing children with new and progressive opportunities and activities that are physically and mentally challenging.
- Encouraging children to develop skills that allow them to build positive relationships with others.
- Helping children build positive relationships with adult role models.
- Providing opportunities to accept responsibility, develop leadership skills, cultivate a positive self-image, and serve others.
- Helping youth appreciate and respect the earth and understand their responsibility for the stewardship of the global community.
6:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Parents are encouraged to register online and in advance in order to guarantee a spot for their child. Campers can attend one or more weeks each summer and do not have to attend every week. Parents are encouraged to register early in order to ensure that a spot is held for the weeks desired.
Camp Overview and Activities
Themed Weeks- Each week of camp brings a new theme. Activities will may follow the theme of the week.
Examples of themes: Super heroes, Animal Planet, Mad Science, Camp’s Got Talent.
- Water Activities-Swimming is scheduled almost daily at the Y camp. If your child will partake in pool activities, they will need to bring swimwear.
- Fitness Classes– We want to encourage physical fitness for our campers. As part of camp, the fitness classes offered will be tailored to the youth’s age group and developmental level.
- Field Trips– Each week our camp staff plan an exciting field trip that will offer fun and the opportunity to learn.
- We are currently seeking community partners in and around the Toledo area to make our new Neal Center YMCA Summer Camp AMAZING! If your business or organization would like to partner with us, please contact Kayla at (217) 234-9494.