The YMCA Homeschool Program is taught by our trained staff and includes a variety of youth programming for children who are home schooled; including swim lessons and sports, and is made available at times most convenient for homeschoolers. Homeschool program participants will improve their strength, endurance, coordination, balance, and energy levels with age-appropriate activities, sports, and games.
This program is offered in eight-week sessions at our Mattoon facility. The class will be split into two 45-minute sections, which includes time to change clothes into the proper attire. We encourage the parents and/or caregivers to work out and attend fitness classes within our facility while their children participate in our homeschool program. Children must be 5 years of age by September 1, 2021, to enroll. Program participants will be divided into two or three smaller age or ability-based groups, as needed. Space is limited and registration is on a first come first serve basis.
* All information is subject to change depending on COVID-19 guidelines. Please click here for current guidelines.
- Wednesdays from 10-11:45 a.m.
- Full Program (non-member): $45/member or $55/non-member per session
- Gym Only (non-member): $25/member or $35/non-member per session
Fall Session 1
Fall Session 2
Spring Session 1
Spring Session 2
- Full Program (per session): $45/member or $55/non-member per session
- Gym Only (per session): $30/member or $40/non-member per session
The Membership for All program is available for any family and/or individual demonstrating a need for assistance with membership and program fees.
For more information about our Homeschool Program, please contact Alex Carie at (217) 234-9494 or email@example.com