The Mattoon Area YMCA will host the 32nd annual Run for the Bagel in conjunction with Mattoon’s annual Bagelfest! This festival is a highlight of the summer for residents and visitors of Coles County.
When: Saturday, July 20, 6:30 am
6:30 am: 10k begins
6:35 am: 5k run/walk begins
Where: Starts at KC Summers Toyota Dealership
Finishes at the Mattoon Area Family YMCA
In 2019, there will be 5k AND 10k race options for the Run for the Bagel!
- Both the 5k run/walk and the 10K Run will begin at 6:30 a.m.
- Registration includes a performance blend t-shirt.
- All races will be chip timed and official results will be recorded.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each age/gender division for both races.
Early-$25 January 1-March 31
Regular- $30 April 1- June 30
Late- $33 July 1-July 19
Race Day (July 20)- $35
- Friday, July 19, 2019 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4-6 p.m. at the Mattoon Area Family YMCA
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 from 5:30-6 a.m. in the YMCA Bock Gym