STRETCH YOURSELF IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE
WORKOUT AND HELP OUT
Member Special!– Join in November 2018 and your Joining Fee is waived! This is a savings up to $75. As we waive the joining fee this month, we ask for a simple donation to One Stop Community Christmas.
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
Everyone is welcome at the Y. The YMCA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families, and communities. Financial assistance makes our programs and services available to everyone regardless of ability to pay.
FOR MORE THAN A WORKOUT. FOR A BETTER US.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE Y:
- A nurturing family-oriented environment
- Best value with activities for the entire family, regardless of age, income or ability
- A positive community dedicated to helping you enrich your life and achieve a balance of spirit, mind, and body
- Improved overall health
- Complimentary group exercise classes
- Personal training options
- Beginner exercise and other fitness programs for all ages
- Reduced fees for many other YMCA programs
- Child Watch, a fun place for your kids to play while you’re at the Y
- Family events and special programs that encourage family unity
- Volunteer opportunities to support the community
INCLUDED WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
- Free Wellness Center Consultations
We want you to be successful with your workouts. Our trained staff will show you how to properly use the equipment offered inside our Y.
- Full access to the Wellness Center, Gyms and Pool
- A variety of Group Fitness Classes for all fitness levels.
Most classes are already included in our membership fee.
- Savings of up to 50% on most paid programming.
As a member pay the lowest rate on swim lessons, youth and adult sports programs, and premium classes.
- AWAY and Reciprocity.
As a Y member your membership is honored at most YMCA’s throughout Illinois through the Reciprocity Program. The AWAY Program gives you access to YMCA’s throughout the USA and around the world.
- Access to Child Watch.
Enjoy a workout while your child is in a nurturing environment. Please see desk staff for Child Watch fees.
- Some youth programs are already included in your membership.
These include Hang Time and Dance 101.