Riddle, Williams, Neoga, and Cumberland Elementary Schools
The Y’s Before & After School Program is a collaborative effort offered by our local school districts, the Mattoon Area Family YMCA and the Neal Center YMCA. It’s a safe, comprehensive program for children in Kindergarten through age 12 at Riddle and Williams Elementary Schools in Mattoon, Neoga Elementary, and Cumberland Elementary.
Our Before & After School Program is more than just a safe place to finish homework and have a snack (although we definitely make time for those things)! We have exciting programming that gets kids moving! From Workout Wednesday and large group games to free play and crafts, the Y’s Before & After School Program provides a fun environment for children to learn and grow. Our program is staffed with compassionate and highly-qualified adult leaders who love to have fun!
- Before care begins at 6:30 a.m. and runs until school starts.
- After school care begins when your child is dismissed from school and runs until 5:30 p.m.
- THERE IS NO BEFORE CARE AT NEOGA ELEMENTARY.
The Y’s Before & After School Program follows the school calendar in each program district. There is NO program if school is cancelled or dismissed early due to weather, but care IS provided on scheduled early-out days. When school has a scheduled day out, we also offer Dynamite Days Out– the BEST way to spend a day!
DISCOUNTED RATE FOR FULL-TIME BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL STUDENTS- $300/MONTH
- Full-Time (4-5 days/week)- $135/month (April, May, August and December are $100)
- Part-Time (3 days or less/weeks)- $90/month (April, May, August and December are $65)
- Drop-In (Occasional attendance)- $7/morning
- Full-Time (4-5 days/week)- $195/month (April, May, August and December are $145)
- Part-Time (3 days or less/weeks)- $130/month (April, May, August and December are $95)
- Drop-In (Occasional attendance)- $12/day
- School District employees receive a 15% discount
- Parents must sign a contract schedule.
- Before and After School Care is billed through automatic bank draft and will be billed on the first of each month.
- The YMCA accepts assistance through Child Care Resource and Referral.
Our team cares about your child’s health and safety. The YMCA follows guidelines set forth by the IDPH and DCEO in regards to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. If you have questions about our procedures, please email Kiyla DeVoss.